And in chemistry class I was talking to my friend, Jack, about a gay pride festival I went to. My teacher, stupid nosy bitch, decides she wants to join in on the conversation. She asks me what I’m talking about so I turned around and her reaction was to make a noise of utter disgust. She asked me to go to the main office and get a different shirt. But being the rebel that I am, I told her very politely “no, if you don’t like it you don’t have to look at it. It’s my shirt, not yours, and there’s nothing wrong with it.” She told me again that I needed to change my shirt. I said again that I wasn’t and she told me she would have to send me to my administrator for direct disrespect. So I put on a big smile and packed my stuff up while she wrote the discipline report up.
But the thing that made me so happy that I didn’t give in and change was that as I was walking out the door a girl in my class stood up and started to walk with me. My teacher was kinda pissed and told her that she would get a write up if she didn’t sit down. And this girl, she is my fucking hero. She says: “Write me up then. It’s one more story that I can go home and tell my mothers. And I’m sure my girlfriend would love to hear it, too.” Then she smiled and walked out. I just felt the need to share what happened today with my lovely followers.
*It’s called Ocean Beach *It’s pretty busy/full all the time *Beach is always seeweed everywhere *Has a ton of tattoo shops x3 *It’s a pretty small town *It’s about 30 minutes away from SDSU *A variety of people (hippies,goths,preps,surfers,etc,etc…) *Great Mexican restaurant: Nico’s Mexican Food *There’s a dog beach :)) lol *Not a fact but this is my opinion: Amazing place && will always be my home <3
(1) Saviour by Black Veil Brides
(2) Bewitched by Blood On the Dance Floor
(3) Going Under by Evanescence
(4) Hearts Burst into Fire by Bullet For My Valentine
(5) Mirrors by My Satellite
(6) This Prayer For You by Black Veil Brides
(7) P.L.U.R. by Blood On the Dance Floor
(8) G.F.A. by Blood On the Dance Floor
(9) Don’t Jump by Tokio Hotel
(10) Beauty Killed the Beast by Modern Day Escape
* Dear Agony by Breaking Benjamins
* Not Good Enough For Thruth Cliches by Escape The Fate
* Sexy and I Know It by LMFAO
* Promise by Romeo ft. Usher
* The Middle by Jimmt Eats World
* It’s on Like Donkey Kong by Blood On the Dance Floor
* Angel by Shaggy
Seven Secrets … ?
Hmm if I say then they won’t be secrets xD
(1) My obssesion is Rock music
(2) Parents don’ know what kind of music Blood On the Dance Floor is;; if they did my iPod/Laptop/Phone would be gone xD
(3) I feel an attraction to the night
(4) I still like Barbies (or any doll) && all my fave baby/kid shows
(5) I’ve had some paranormal experiences
(6) As weird/strange as it is I kinda… sorta… like blood o.o
(7) I want 6 tattoos && 3 more piercings
EXTRA: I believe in ANYTHING;; well more like the mythical stuff && ghosts, aliens, hauntings, etc…
1) sit close to the girl you like
2) pretend to get something out of your pocket
3) hold out your hand in a fist over hers
4) ask if she can hold something for you
5) when she opens her hand put yours in hers
Girl: We’re best friend,right?
Girl: So be honest with me,who do you like?
Boy: No one.I love someone. Girl: Oh,she must be very lucky Boy:Definitely.I’ve loved her, ever since I met her Girl:Really?Well,since we’re best friends, I wanna meet her.Go call her. Boy: Oh okay. & Boy takes out his phone, dials her number and phones her. Girl: Wait, hold on I think I’m getting a call *Answers the phone. Boy: I love you ♥